Isobel is a trainee solicitor in the Litigation department. She joined Nigel Davis Solicitors in May 2021 as a paralegal and began her training contract in June 2022. Before joining the firm, Isobel worked as a paralegal specialising in catastrophic injury and medical negligence claims.
Isobel runs her own caseload alongside assisting solicitors in the firm, and works on a broad range of matters including:
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- Disputed Probate claims often involving farms and land
- Farming partnership disputes
- Agricultural tenancy issues including succession applications
- Rights of way, boundary and neighbour disputes
- Adverse possession
- Contentious and non-contentious residential and commercial lease matters, including repossession and lease renewals
- Debt recovery
- Court of Protection proceedings
She has experience of cases conducted in the County Court, High Court, Specialist Business & Property Court and First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).