Jacqui is a Senior Associate specialising in dispute resolution
Originally a neuropsychology research scientist, Jacqui qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and joined Nigel Davis Solicitors in August 2009.
Jacqui has experience of a broad spectrum of civil litigation cases, but specialises in disputes involving land and property, including:-
- Rural and Agricultural land issues
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession
- Proprietary estoppel
- Probate and Partnership disputes involving land and property
- Trusts of land
- Other neighbour disputes, e.g. nuisance and property damage
- Electronic Communications Code lease disputes
- Public land and rights of way issues
- Contentious residential and commercial lease issues, including repossession.
She has experience of cases conducted in the County Court, High Court, Specialist Business & Property Court, First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and of Judicial Review. Jacqui’s scientific background lends itself to cases involving large quantities of and/or complex evidence and she enjoys distilling this into a format that will best serve the circumstances of the claim.
Jacqui is committed to resolving all disputes at the earliest possible opportunity and in the most cost efficient manner. She is experienced in negotiating settlement agreements and has been involved many successful formal mediations.