Liz is a Senior Associate Solicitor and Head of the Dispute resolution team. She was recognised in the Legal 500 as a leading Individual for her Agriculture and Estates work. She has more than 20 years experience in dealing with high value complex claims. She has a strong commercial focus and has dealt with claims at all levels in the civil courts and in the Land Tribunal. She has a wealth of experience of resolving disputes through mediation, providing clients with strategic advice from the outset.
Liz handles a range of contentious matters including:
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- High value farming partnership disputes
- High value disputed Probate claims often involving farms and land
- Agricultural tenancy issues including succession applications
- Basic Payment problems
- Judicial review
- Rights of way & boundary disputes
After qualifying, Liz spent 9 years at Top Tier Legal 500 firm Harbottle & Lewis in London leaving as a Senior Associate. She joined Nigel Davis Solicitors in 2011.
Liz is a member of the Agricultural Law Association